Building upon the work begun in Mastering the Art of Ritual Magick: Foundation, this book contains nine rituals that are core to this system of magick. These rituals are customizable to work with a variety of pantheons for the purpose of building a personal system of magick for solitaires, groups or combinations thereof.
Written for the intermediate student and practitioner, this Grimoire is the second volume in the Mastering the Art of Ritual Magick trilogy. This book is the next step in commanding the occult arts of ritual magick, and is recommended for anyone seeking to be an adept ritual magician.
In this book you will learn:
• Rites to consecrate a temple or grove
• Empowerment of the self through the vortex and pyramid of power
• How to enter into the domain of the mysteries through the ritual of the gateway
• Proper assumption and testing methods of the godhead expression
• Celebrations of the Mysteries of the Moon, the Sun and the Self.